My Expanding South Dublin Wealth Management Client are looking to increase their team with a Customer Services Administrator. An exciting company with great opportunites for career path in the longer term. You will work as part of a fast moving team in the administrative and support side of the business. The job includes handling correspondence, reviewing and distributing consultancy related documents, examining client accounts, preparing and distributing financial and sales reports to advise consulting team members. They also assist Consultant teams with new ideas and suggestions to achieve their targets. The role is to ensure that the needs of customers are met on an ongoing basis and the principal aim is to provide an excellent level of customer service.
What you will be doing:
- Process New Business applications both paper and on-line
- Review & check all application forms, checklists and support documentation - comply with risk controls.
- Prepare New Business Quotations and complete processing of online applications.
- Liaise with Consultants & Providers in relation to new business documentation.
- Arrange inter-company Fund Transfers on applications
- Liaise closely with all Providers and Broker Consultants on issues and queries
- Update and maintain the Client Relationship Management and the Document Imaging systems.
- Prepare and update client portfolios and assist with the preparation for client reviews.
- Co-ordinate with consultant teams as required.
- Listen to respond promptly to customer enquiries and record details of any actions taken.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints in line with the stated compliance procedures.
- Manage Pension and Investment transfers and administer the redemption process.
what will you need:
- Working towards or have achieved Qualified Financial Advisor status.
- 2 - 3 years general administrative experience in consultancy/Financial service industry.
- Excellent Administration & organizational Skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- A strong knowledge of Pensions including ARF, AMRF, PRSA and SSAS
This is an amazing opportunity to join a super team in South Dublin. If you are interested then please drop me a line to 015005913 or email with an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org