ICs manage high-net-worth relationships in Ireland from Clients headquarters in Dublin by serving as their primary point of contact and typically manage a client book with approximately €100-150 million in assets. The ability to communicate clearly, listen, understand client needs and educate the client on the reasoning behind the portfolio changes is crucial to maintaining long-lasting relationships. Candidates need to demonstrate they have the ability to build trust with our clients, which is done on a foundation of financial, social and organisational skills. To summarise, ICs have the following responsibilities and qualifications;
- Building long standing relationships with our clients, ensuring they receive the highest level of service at all times;
- Manage a book of high-net-worth relationships with approximately €100-150 million in assets;
- Act as the conduit between the client, research, the Investment Policy Committee, trading and various other departments;
- Proactively communicate portfolio updates and educate clients on financial markets, our current market strategy and investment philosophy;
- Gain advanced finance and capital markets education through our training and mentoring program.
- Proven track record of 3 to 5 years exposure to private clients within the banking /wealth management industry;
- Bachelor or Master Degree strongly preferred;
- CFA or working towards CFA preferred;
- IMC or CISI level 4 preferred;
- A sound knowledge of financial concepts, markets, current events and the market you will be servicing your clients in;
- The ability to listen and empathise with clients, in good times and bad;
- The ability to communicate and educate;
- Personable and positive personality with a strong professional work ethic;
- Efficient time management and organizational skills.