Principle Mechanical Engineer – Belfast
Our clients Building Services team’s mission is to play a key role in making buildings more energy efficient, sustainable and cost effective to operate.
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled and experienced Mechanical Engineer to join the building services team to lead on the design of some of the most exciting electrical design projects in the UK and internationally.
As a leading figure in our established team of expert engineers and technicians, and working closely with colleagues of various disciplines, you will:
- Ensuring the successful delivery of innovative mechanical design solutions for building projects in the UK and Northern Ireland.
- You will lead a team of specialist engineers and technicians and work closely with colleagues of various disciplines to manage the delivery of technically excellent, profitable projects.
- You will develop new and manage existing client relationships
- Contribute to the preparation of submissions and fee bids
- Educated to degree level in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering (MEng or BEng or equivalent)
- Relevant experience with large scale projects
- Knowledge of and experience with Revit
- Experience working under pressure to tight deadlines
Apply now by clicking the Apply button or email me (Richard) for more information firstname.lastname@example.org Or for more information call me 02890 725 632 to discuss in confidence!