Cpl Resources plc. is Ireland’s largest recruitment agency and a global provider of staffing, recruitment, training and outsourcing services.
We are now hiring an experienced recruiter for our office in Cork. This is a great opportunity to build on an existing client base and earn uncapped commision.
Why Work for Cpl?
- Cpl is recognised as one of Ireland's Best Workplaces 2020.
- Flexibility and work/life balance.
- Uncapped commission structure paid monthly, lots of employee benefits including loyalty cards.
- Great culture - Sports and Social events, charity events, a general positive working environment in all of our offices.
- Progression and lots of internal opportunities across the business.
- Huge client base with ongoing development.
- A collaborative and supportive leadership team.
- Meet lots of new people every day, spend time building and developing relationships
- Develop your skills in Sales, HR, Administration and customer service
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, everchanging environment
- Achieve targets and results on a weekly basis
- Uncapped earning potential - be in control of your earnings!
Day to Day at Cpl
- Managing the full recruitment process from developing client relationships to attracting top talent.
- Working closely with clients to understand job briefs and how to approach the market for each role.
- Full candidate journey – Advertising roles, screening candidates, interviewing candidates, advising and guiding candidates through the process.
- Serve as an ambassador of the brand, locally and beyond, as part of a broader strategy at Cpl.
How to be successful at Cpl?
- A proactive, positive and motivated attitude.
- A sense of determination and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service skills with a sales ability
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
If you are interested in this position or for more information on working at Cpl please contact Jennifer Roche - email@example.com