The client is a leading edge Global Financial Services Leader on a mission to power the next generation of digital services through innovation, collaboration, and transparency. Modern computing paradigms, cloud computing and open source software offer tremendous potential to accelerate development. Teams work together in agile, delivery-oriented teams to build/configure/sustain internal and external cloud platforms with development ecosystems.
Role Requirements – Minimum of 8 Years’ Experience
- Public cloud computing technical certification (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Networking including VPCs, SDNs (e.g., Amazon / Azure), load balancing, routing, LDAP
- Linux Administration including Bash scripting
- Experience with deploying and maintaining high traffic infrastructure (performance testing is a plus).
- Demonstrating fluency in at least one programming language such as Python, Groovy etc.
- Experience developing or deploying Docker Containers on Kubernetes (EKS)
- Experience with SQL using RDS-PostgresSQL or other DBMS
- Experience with log aggregation tools such as ELK, Splunk, Datadog
The skills you will bring
- Strong understanding of coding patterns and best practices
- Strong Focus on resiliency & reliability
- You have data center migration experience involving new environment build outs, DNS / Big IP changes, application deployments, monitor implementations, setup monitoring systems etc.
- You are familiar with production environment support policies - change management, incident management, problem management
- You are familiar with availability management, infrastructure planning, disaster recovery environment configurations.
- You have strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks at a given time
- You have excellent communication skills
- You thrive in a team environment, collaborating openly with colleagues on shared items of work and communicating effectively