My Client are seeking to recruit a candidate for a Senior Quantity Surveyor role.
Applicants should have;
- Quantity Surveying Degree.
- 4-5 years’ relevant work experience.
- Chartered status from SCSI and/or RICS
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Computer literate (ECDL preferred but not essential)
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Flexibility to adapt to changes
- The suitable candidate should be confident, diligent, hardworking, ambitious and committed to achieve an excellent standard of work.
My Client is distinctive in the work they do, the clients we serve, and the people we attract. The team enjoys a wide range of options, develop personally and professionally, and become part of a strong team. They are proud of our firm's broad appeal as a place for people to grow.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects within our experienced Cost Management team.
Your career is what you make of it. Our group of project and cost managers shape their careers here by exploring the options and opportunities we provide.
The work is challenging. It stretches and tests our surveyors in many ways, and they prosper from it - personally and professionally.
Realise Your Potential. Our supportive team structure will provide you with ongoing coaching, support and training as required.
Deliver Value for Our Clients. Our clients are at the heart of what we do – we focus on delivering high quality projects and services for a range of clients in a number of sectors.
Explore Diverse Opportunities. We offer a range of options to you, from the kind of projects you work on to the sector that you serve.