Are you an experienced Legal Secretary with fluent Polish? Would you like to work for a firm where it feels like one big family? If so, I have the perfect opportunity for you. My client are an award winning Employment & Personal Injury Law Firm based in D2. They are currently looking for the right candidate to join their growing team.
If you enjoy making great relationships in the workplace whilst also taking on challenging work where your contribution is sincerely valued then this role may be the right fit for you.
Working as a part of a closely knit team in a fast paced and busy environment your duties would involve the following:
- Audio typing of letters and preparation of legal documentation
- Preparation of all books of Court documentation in advance of court hearings
- Preparation and maintenance of monthly litigation reports
- Scheduling and maintenance of partner’s daily diary
- Dealing with and responding to client queries over the phone
- General administration duties when required
- Produce quality work fast and efficiently
- Open new files and maintain existing files
- Take telephone messages and manage client relationships if required
- Filing & general administrative support, to include archiving where required.
The ideal candidate:
- Ideally 1-2 years experience as a Legal Secretary
- Experience in personal injury litigation (preferable)
- Excellent computer skills
- Typing speeds of 55wpm+
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluent Polish
If you're interested in this role please don't hesitate to reach out to discuss further: email@example.com | 01 614 6059