Are you looking for a chance to put your feet into HR, particularly talent acquisition?
Are you looking for a fast-moving and vibrant environment to motivate yourself?
A multinational online platform company in Dublin is seeking Fresh graduate Business Consultant/HR specialist. The employer provides excellent remuneration packages, career opportunities and a fun vibrant culture. You will be responsible for involving the entire process of recruiting talents and talent developments. Great career progression opportunity with across 12 international offices let you work globally.
Brief Overview of the role
The role offers a significant opportunity for personal and professional development and will most likely speak to those seeking to enter into an Talent acquisition role for the first time and who wants a long-term career within HR. Reporting to the Senior Account Manager, and supported by the amazing multi-national team, you will become a trusted HR Business Specialist in a role that will encompass.
- Recruiting candidates through targeted and timely outreach by phone, email, and other methods
- Engaging candidates on a daily basis to understand their capabilities and knowledge on specific client requests
- Learning our compliance policies and procedures to protect the integrity of client engagements
- Partnering with senior colleagues daily to qualify and understand our clients’ needs
- Working toward agreed goals and targets
You will be…
- Fluent in English
- Second language skills preferred (French OR Italian OR German OR Polish OR Russian)
- A degree in HR, business administration or other relevant studies
- Preferably similar internship experience
- Enthusiastic about business consulting service and HR industry
- Enjoying fast-past working environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a high-level integrity/trust
- Flexibility, resilience & experience of a matrix environment
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity to be part of an international team, where you can be a specialised HR Business consultant within a company who are keen to develop your skills and experience. This position offers an excellent package including Healthcare, Bonus, parking and career progression with a perm contract.
If the above role meets your requirements, please send your CV to Sukjeon.An@cpl.ie. or contact me via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/sukjeon-sue-an/. Feel free to forward this position to any friends or colleagues who may be interested in finding out more details.
Looking forward to supporting your dream job!
#graduate, #HR #Dublin #job #polish #polishspeaking #polish_Job ##LanguageJobsDec2019