I am currently recruiting Polish speakers to join a well-known gaming global platform who are delivering a world-class support to customers who use and purchase products and services.
You will be working directly with customers and partners to provide solutions and drive high-quality customer experiences.
** Starting date is in February 2019, but the interview process is starting now!
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Account changes
- General and account questions
- Billing questions, purchase problems
- Technical support, and support for games
- Additional Support related questions as needed
- Resolve customer queries related to a wide array of products using the relevant tools and systems
- Key attention to suspicious activities or contacts
- Manage end to end all contacts logged, providing regular updates to customers if required
You will have:
- Excellent Communication and customer focused
- Organisational Skills
- Policy adherence and Quality focused
- Analytical and Solution Focused
- Ability to contribute to a team’s success
Essential skills and abilities:
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent and a minimum of 12-month customer support required
- Business qualification desirable
- Be fluent in English and Polish with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Investigation background is strongly preferred (e.g. Fraud Prevention or Credit Check)
- Be computer savvy (gaming experience is not required or preferred)
- Passionate about delivering a unique and flexible customer experience
- Ability to embrace a new professional ethos
- Have verifiable problems solving skills
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment where standard of quality and timeliness are established
- Must be goal and service orientated
Please note: Flexibility on working hours is required based on business requirements. All applicants should be willing to work variable shift patterns on request.
For further information or to apply, please get in touch today for immediate consideration firstname.lastname@example.org