My client, a leading Irish owned business, have a requirement for a mid-level PL/SQL developer to help deliver on key projects within the business. This role is perfect for someone who is looking to upskill their PL/SQL development skills and take the next step towards becoming a senior member of the team. You will sit in a high performing development team and report directly to the Oracle Tech Lead.
- Working cross functionally to provide key solutions to multiple departments
- Design, develop & implement software
- Analyse business requirements and design solutions to impact your findings
- Customization of the policy and procedure admin system
- 3-4 years’ experience in PL/SQL Development (Minimum Oracle 11g)
- Third level Qualification in Computer Science or relevant discipline
- Knowledge of GIT, Jenkins or JIRA desirable
- Experience working on multiple projects & integrations
- Financial services or Insurance industry experience beneficial
- Excellent client-facing and problem-solving skills
EU Passport or Stamp 4 only!
For more information contact email@example.com or call 01 947 6224