Physiotherapist required by Cpl Healthcare for an agency opportunity in a hospital setting, Cork.
The candidate is to provide quality, client centred Physiotherapy assessment and treatment to identified client groups.
This is 0.8 wte role - 0.5 wte will be in-patient wards and 0.3 wte will be on the transitional care ward.
- Perform routine work to the highest standard, as determined by management.
- Work in liaison with other members of the multi disciplinary team
- Provide the Highest Standard of Patient Care
- Relevant Qualification in Physiotherapist
- Previous experience with a similar case load is required
- Permission to work in Ireland
- CORU membership
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
Please call Lesley for more information on 01 482 5457 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.cplhealthcare.com for more Physiotherapist jobs