To assist in the warehouse function to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the warehouse and logistics department, liaising with key departments to ensure that deliveries leave in a timely manner to meet customer deadlines and quality expectations.
- Book in Board
- Issue Board to production
- Track all board movement on software system
- Monitor and update computer system
- Carry out cycle counts on board
- Track finished goods, book in quantities, and dispatch goods to customers
- Deal with transport companies
- Other Warehouse duties as required
This list of duties and responsibilities is not exhaustive but would expect you to carry out any other reasonable duty which you are capable of performing.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- PC literate (Experience with materials tracking system an advantage)
- Previous warehouse experience an advantage
- Qualified Fork Truck driver, with recent Fork Truck experience preferred (counterbalance, PPT and Reach)
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to work on their own initiative
- Good attention to detail
- Must be willing to work shift work
Salery - €26,000 - €30,000 per annium depending on experience.
Shift - Monday - Friday on a two Cycle Shift Pattern
Please apply to Amy Louise Butterly