Cpl in partnership with our client Pfizer are currently recruiting for QC Chemistry Analysts based in their Grangecastle Site.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Pfizer Ireland Pharmaceuticals Grange Castle manufacturing plant which is situated on a 90-acre site in South Dublin. Grange Castle's state of the art technology & production expertise results in the production of quality-driven products that improve people's lives around the world.
YOUR NEW ROLE
To maintain regulatory compliance through established programs for laboratory testing, maintenance, training, and SOPs within QC Chemistry.
- Perform Chemical analysis on finished drug substance, drug product, in process materials and stability samples.
- Responsible for calibration and use of laboratory instrumentation.
- Complete documentation associated with analytical results in a timely manner.
- Report and document any non-conformances to the QC Supervisor.
- Assist in the preparation and review of area documentation (SOP’s, Reports, Protocols).
- Assist in the training of other analysts.
- Ensure training compliance within assigned work area and QC.
- Perform and assist in additional duties as directed by the QC Supervisor.
- Experience in High Performance Liquid Chromatography with Empower, Capillary Electrophoresis, Part Mat, Osmolality, pH, appearance testing, UV, Karl Fischer, SDS Coomassie.
- Experience with Lab systems an advantage. (LIMs, CDAS, Trackwise, PDOCs)
- A relevant third level qualification preferably with a minimum of 1 years previous laboratory work experience in a cGMP pharmaceutical
You must possess a valid work permit to apply (EU Citizen / Stamp 4 visa). Please send an up to date CV to email@example.com to arrange a confidential chat.