Pfizer Grange Castle, Dublin
Are you interested in growing your career as a QC Analyst within a state of the art facility with a diverse range of products and technologies? If so Pfizer Grange Castle has an opportunity for you! Your role will be in one of Pfizer’s 17 state of the art Quality Control Laboratories, where you will be directly involved in the testing of raw materials, in-process samples, drug substance samples and drug product ensuring that they meet specifications for safety, quality and efficacy.
These labs provide a range of analytical expertise to Pfizer Grange Castle and the wider Pfizer Global Supply network. Our QC Chemistry labs perform the following techniques including HPLC, CGE, CE, SDS-PAGE, UV Spectrophotometry in addition to all wet chemistry techniques. Our QC Biological labs perform cell culture, immunological assays (ELISA) and complex potency bioassays. Roles may be days or shift based.
What We Offer?
Pfizer Grange Castle opened its doors in 2005. We are a well-established biopharma company with a diverse portfolio of biopharmaceutical products. We are offering contract roles in our dynamic QC labs where you will have the opportunity to develop your analytical skills through our training and development programs. You will be involved in in-process, release and stability testing.
Grange Castle is close to the M50/N7/N4 and offers free parking and award winning, subsidized canteen onsite.
Our Culture in Grange Castle is hugely important to us. We recognize that people are the cornerstone of Pfizer’s success. We embrace career development & colleague engagement.
Our safety is at the heart of everything we do.
As a team, together we run our business so your input and expertise is essential to our success!
We run regular initiatives onsite such as Health and Wellbeing programs, Day in the Life and Kids 2 Work Day. We have a Site Culture Team and numerous sports and social clubs.
- 1 years minimum experience in a biopharmaceutical or pharmaceutical cGMP laboratory or regulated environment
- Degree or equivalent work experience is essential.
- Experience in executing biochemical, chemical or biological assays
- Experience in the use of laboratory systems such as LIMS, Empower, Trackwise
- An ability to work independently, and as a member of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that requires flexibility and initiative
- Excellent trouble shooting and problem-solving skills
About the Role
- Responsible for execution of all tasks associated with the testing of Pfizer products in a cGMP environment ensuring full attention to detail and excellent documentation skills.
- Assist in maintaining a safety orientated Cculture, cGMP compliant work environment at all times
- Perform initial troubleshooting of issues identified during routine testing
- Assist with the investigation of laboratory investigations through our Quality Systems, engaging with all relevant personnel and functions as appropriate.
- Assist where necessary with the training and mentoring of colleagues.
- Seek opportunities for Continuous Improvement and embrace Pfizer’s ‘Own It’ culture to own and drive any activities associated with delivering these improvements.
- Use Lean Tools as part of daily operations (Standard Work, TPM, 5S, Method 1, 2 etc) to optimize efficiency and drive the culture of Continuous Improvement and Zero Defects
- In order to be considered for this position you need to be legally eligible to work in Ireland.
- Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
- Due to high volume of applications we will be contacting successful candidates only.