Our client is a family run business based in Limerick who have been helping customers for over 20 years.
This role is a great opportunity for someone who has experience in an insurance brokerage and is looking for their next career move.
- Oversee personal lines team and manage targets and deadlines.
- Liaising with clients and dealing with queries they may have with regard to their personal insurance.
- Handling all aspects of personal insurance including; quotations, renewals, alterations and claims.
- Dealing with various insurance companies on behalf of clients.
- Maintain Company and regulatory standards/requirements
- Assist in the on-going development of Company Standards and Procedures
- Excellent communication & Interpersonal skills, Ideally have strong IT skills
- Should be CIP qualified or be making progress towards the qualification
- Have previous experience in an insurance brokerage or insurance services
- Experience using relay system
This is a permanent role and immediate start is available.
Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
- Bonus scheme
- Free parking
For more information on this role or for a confidential chat please contact Chloe