- Contact potential and existing customers quoting and advising on cover and services.
- Dealing with renewals, client retention and driving new business through up selling &/or cross selling (commission for any new business/cross selling/upselling)
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to evaluate direct client insurance requirements and provide suitable cover solutions
- Good negotiation skills to close new business or at time of renewal
- Energy and drive with an ability to manage high workload
- Team Player attitude
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – professional telephone manner
- APA qualification progressing towards CIP with a minimum of 12 months’ experience
working in Personal Lines, preferably in a brokerage.
- Business Literacy and numeracy; e mail writing, use of spreadsheets
Knowledge and understanding of the Relay software package or equivalent
- Knowledge of personal lines products including processes
Fantastic benefits on offer with this role, including Pension, Commission structure, Educational assistance.
Please apply below or email your CV to Meabh.Connor@cpl.ie