***Personal Insolvency & Restructuring Manager***
Our client, a dynamic market-leading financial services organisation are now expanding their operations management team & are actively recruiting for an experienced Personal Insolvency & Restructuring Manager to join the team.
As a key part of the Lending Operations team, you will lead a department responsible for processes across the business including mortgage restructuring, resolutions, personal insolvency & compliance reporting.
You will also be tasked with developing & implementing policies/strategies & solutions, proactively ensure cases are processed in a timely manner, identify & resolve strategic issues as they occur & undertake financial analysis of accounts.
In addition to the above you will also deliver on risk & compliance reporting to the central bank & other regulatory bodies, engage with external/3rd party stakeholders, support management colleagues across the business & lead your team to deliver on their key targets.
Your Skills & Experience that we need:
- 3rd level degree qualified ideally in business, finance or a related discipline.
- 5+ years experience in a team or operations management role within the banking, financial services or related industries.
- Qualified accountant ACA or ACCA preferred.
- APA (loans) or QFA in addition would be an advantage.
- Proven people management responsibility.
- Understanding/experience of restructuring & insolvency processes.
- Strong IT & reporting skills.
The is a permanent position with base salary depending on experience & qualifications but will be at a significant/senior level given the level of the role. in addition to this, there is a full benefits package of pension, health cover & bonus of up to 20%.
How to Apply:
If youre interested in applying or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick in complete confidence on 061221701 or email your Cv to email@example.com
For a full list of open jobs, have a look at www.cpl.ie