Please note, to be considered for this role you must have at least 2 years experience handling personal injury claims in the UK market.
- Settling UK motor personal injury claims valued up to £50,000.
- Instructing and managing third parties e.g. solicitors and other service providers in dealing with claims.
- Reviewing and agreeing tactics and valuations on claims in advance of settlement meetings or hearings.
- Negotiating and agreeing fees and expenses with service providers.
- Raising cheques and payment requests as appropriate.
- Updating all claims management systems in an accurate and timely manner so as to ensure the integrity of reporting.
- Proactively managing the progress of claims and seeking the most economically advantageous outcome in the shortest time possible.
- Reviewing and agreeing tactics and valuations on claims in advance of settlement meetings.
- Following up with expert witnesses on Engineering reports, Medicals etc.
- Dealing with all correspondence as appropriate.
- Minimum 2-3 years personal injury claims handling experience
- Knowledge of the UK market and working with Insurance in the UK
My client is offering fanatstic benefits for this role. Please reach out by calling Meabh on 01 947 6256 to find out more or email your CV to Meabh.Connor@cpl.ie.
Alternatively, apply below.