Person in Charge (PIC) - Sligo
Person in Charge job available in Sligo. Our client, an established provider of Social Care Services have a vacancy for a PIC supporting adults with intellectual disabilities.
- The Person in Charge (PIC) will be responsible for the overall management of the service supporting adults
- This includes responsibility for the management of staff and providing the highest standards of respite and residential care
- The post holder will be responsible for ensuring compliance with HIQA standards and implementation of policies and procedures supporting best care and practice in disability services.
- Be responsible for the effective governance, operational management and administration of the service.
- Ensure that quality , safe, respite services are delivered to service users
- Develop, implement and maintain staff roster
- Ensure all relevant records and documentation are kept appropriately and up to date
in relation to service users and staff in particular ensuring compliance with record
keeping in line with legislation and HIQA requirements.
- Facilitate and deliver appropriate training for staff as required
- Provide appropriate supervision and performance management for staff.
- Provide strong leadership to the team and develop and support a strong culture of quality and safety in service delivery.
- Ensure that the centre is compliant with all standards as laid down by HIQA and be responsible for maintaining HIQA registration.
- Social Care or related qualifications
- 3+ years’ experience in the Social Care sector supporting adults with disabilities
- Team Lead/Management experience in a Social Care Setting
For an immediate interview please forward your CV using the link provided
Or call Daryl Buggle on 014825419 for a confidential conversation
Visit www.cpljobs.com for more Social Care Jobs