Group Pensions Administrator
We currently have exciting role's in the Operations team of Corporate Life & Pensions. The role itself will focus on understanding what matters to the companies customers. Meeting customer demands is a key part of this role. The role offers you the ability to expand your knowledge base and create future opportunities within Corporate Life & Pensions.
- The successful candidate will have responsibility for the administration of Corporate Pension schemes.
- Ensuring that our customers come first is a key responsibility of the role. This involves building strong relationships with our corporate clients. This will involve meeting clients face to face on a regular basis.
- Interacting with other areas of Corporate Life & Pensions (Sales, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Marketing) will be an important factor in this role.
- 3-5 years of pensions administration experience
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel & Word.
- Knowledge of Defined Contribution pension schemes – specifically knowledge about pension scheme set up, monthly contribution processing and annual renewal processing.
- Knowledge of Pension and Revenue requirements is preferable but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Hold a recognised industry qualification that meets Central Bank Minimum Competency Requirements e.g. IIPM/QFA
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- Be well organised and capable of working to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Be enthusiastic ambitious self starter
- Ability to build and maintain meaningful relationships with all colleagues and clients.
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail.