Senior PRSA Administrator - Maternity Contract.
About our Client:
A leading distributor of innovative products to the Irish financial services industry. We design, manufacture and distribute products to suit the ever changing needs and demands of financial brokers.
Purpose of role:
This position will be varied and challenging; therefore you must be able to work with changing priorities. You will be tasked with setting up a new PRSA administration team and growing the team as business levels increase. Your daily responsibilities will include the following, as well as other duties deemed appropriate by the management.
• Establishing and implementing fully compliant procedures and systems for PRSA processing.
• Processing new business applications and overseeing junior team members daily processing.
• Full responsibility for ensuring compliance on each new application received.
• Liaising with the Sales Team to follow up on compliance requirements by phone, letter and email.
• Updating new business pipelines for circulation to management and the sales team.
• Liaising with brokers regarding new and existing business cases by phone, letter and email.
• Checking all documents before issue.
• Reconciling commission payments.
• Dealing with all queries on existing business cases.
• Regular compliance file reviews.
• Preparing reports of new / existing business for management on an ad hoc basis.
• Ensuring full and accurate records are maintained of all transactions / policies.
• General Office Administration.
• Checking junior staff’s work, monitoring progress and training requirements.
• Highly organised approach to administration.
• Professional telephone manner.
• Excellent communication skills to interact appropriately with colleagues, supervisors, management, brokers and clients.
• Ability to prioritise and delegate.
• At least 3 years PRSA experience required.
For further information on this role please contact Russell Ramsden on 01 614 6121 or to apply for the position please email your CV to Russell.firstname.lastname@example.org