Title: Pensions Administrator – Dublin
CPL are partners to a leading brand in the Insurance industry and have enviable opportunities available to candidates who want the to kick start their career in the Life and Pension industry? If the answer is yes then this role is the first step in a long and successful career path , in a professional, forward focussed and customer centric environment.
In a developing gig economy, this is an opportunity to step away, stand out from the crowd and develop a solid long-term career!
To be successful you will:
- Be ambitious & motivated to pursue a career within the Insurance industry
- Computer Savvy with an analytical approach to your work
- Excited by the future of Pensions & Insurance and the rapidly changing landscape
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Is proud of their strong work ethic and will become a valued colleague and team member
- Be proud of your experience, and your ability to communicate and build rapport, with your customers
- Be a valued colleague and team member, who is easily adaptable to change in a diverse & forward-thinking environment
- Hold a Level 8 Degree,
- Be Providing best in class customer care and providing clear solutions to customer queries via phone and email
- Promoting the brand’s strategy consistently and effectively to transition customers across to the online and phone banking platforms.
- Perform and approach your role to the standards expected of leading contact centre standards
- Have a strong and developed knowledge of products, services and offering
- Positively contribute to your team by actively engaging in team meetings and culture
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of company policies and have the knowledge to resolve all policy queries
If you would like further information, including a full copy of the job description in confidence please provide an updated copy of your CV or Contact Ross on: Ross.email@example.com Or Call her on 01-6146045 for a confidential chat.