A Dublin 4 based leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With over 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. They design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals.
Working as a member of a Corporate Pensions Administration Team, with responsibility, for providing a range of administration services for medium and large clients.
- This will involve working to meeting agreed service standards and client deadlines, complying with internal procedures to provide a consistent and proactive client service to the highest standards.
- Working closely with and supporting the team leader the person will be responsible for helping to ensure the successful integration and training of new additions to the team.
- Also responsible for providing technical support to team members and helping resolve customer issues.
- Administration management of a portfolio of corporate client Defined Benefit Pension Schemes. Ensure that all aspects of the day to day administration of the client portfolio is delivered to the highest standards, including completion of renewals, dealing with all financial transactions, issuing of benefit statements, leaver option statements and preparation of trustee annual reports.
- Meeting agreed service standards and adhere to standard procedures.
- Ensure agreed procedures are followed in the team.
- Communicating with all clients and dealing with internal customers in a professional and proactive manner.
- Attending client meetings as required.
- Provide feedback and support to the team leader on all aspects of work in the team.
- Planning and co-ordinating your work with the team leader (to meet agreed deadlines).
- To undertake special job assignments as appropriate.
- Assist and support business development in liaison with Head of Administration.
- Participate in training programmes.
Experience and Qualifications
- QFA Qualified
- Working with the team leader and Head of Administration you will have a flexible approach to the job as required and provide support in helping to meet deadlines or take on additional responsibilities.
- Experience in Defined Benefit Pensions Administration in a Pensions Benefits Consultancy background administering all aspects of Defined Benefit and Public Sector Pension Schemes would be an advantage although candidates with a good Insurance Company background will be considered provided the relevant experience has been gained.
- You are expected to have a thorough understanding of the underlying Pensions Legislation and regulatory environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills are required together with an ability to work of your own initiative.
- Good attention to detail with strong analytical skills.
- You will also have relevant computer skills such as Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Outlook etc and have built up a sound knowledge of a Pensions Administration system.
There is a fantastic salary and benefits package on offer of around €35-40k DOE + Flexi Days and fantastic benefits.
To be considered for the above role please apply via this ad or send an updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a couple of lines on why you're suitable for the position.