Pension Support Administrator - Fixed Term Contract
My client are one of the most prestigious financial services companies in Ireland and now have an opening for a pension support administrator to join their expanding team
- Develop an in-depth understanding of companies pension product offering which includes Small Self-Administered Schemes (SSAS), Personal Retirement Savings Accounts (PRSAs), Approved Retirement Funds (ARFs) and Retirement Bonds;
- Co-ordinate the transfer of pension benefits from other providers.
- General pension administration duties including account set up, data input, allocation of premiums
- and peer reviews;
- Ensuring compliance with the relevant pensions rules and legislation governing each of the pension
- product offerings;
- Assist with ad-hoc projects where they arise.
- 1+ years’ pensions experience preferable; specifically in SSAS, PRSAs, ARFs, and Retirement bonds.
- QFA/Pensions qualifications preferable;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Ability to prioritise work effectively;
- Strong communication skills;
- Team player.