Who are they?
My client is one of the leading insurers in Ireland. They pride themselves on their diverse culture ensuring employees feel both empowered and valued.
They have a fantastic benefits package and offer flexi-time to build up those extra hours instead of using all your annual leave. Above all they offer a real opportunity to develop and grow your career.
The role in a nutshell:
Pensions Administrator – varying levels depending on experience
You will be working within the Corporate Pensions department as a Pensions Administrator specializing in Defined Contribution pension schemes.
As a Pensions Administrator you will work closely with your specific specialized team and receive specialist ongoing training to ensure you have excellent knowledge in your designated area.
My client wants to ensure that all employees receive the best of training to ensure they can deliver their known high-quality service to their clients.
You will become expert in your given area.
You will have:
- 1-5+ years’ experience working as a Pension Administrator (numerous roles at varying levels)
- A desire to progress you career and advance your knowledge with Pensions
- Ideally QFA’d are part qualified (APA’d)
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- A desire to succeed in your career
For further information on this great opportunity – contact Aimee Kelly on 01 6146181 or email your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org