*** Payroll Specialist - Co Clare***
Are you an experienced Payroll professional with strong, broad based Payroll & HR experience from the multinational or large scale corporate sector?
Our client, a Co. Clare based services multinational are now recruiting for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join the team so if you're interested, please apply!
As the Payroll Specialist you will act as a key part of the HR team supporting divisional managers across the business & covering duties across both Payroll & HR skillsets such as employee comps & bens administration, verifying data for payroll processing, resolving employee HR queries, providing HR metrics reports for management teams, recruitment support & assisting HR & payroll projects across the diverse departments.
Your Skills/Experience that we need:
- 3rd level degree/qualification in a HR or related discipline ideally.
- 2-3+ years HR or payroll experience within a multinational or large corporate environment ideally.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Strong analytical & reporting skills.
- IPASS or a related payroll qualification would be a significant advantage.
This position is being offered on an initial 9 month contract basis with salary of approx 35-40k with an excellent full benefits package.
How to Apply:
If youre interested in applying, or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick on 061221701 or email your Cv to email@example.com
For a full list of our open jobs, have a look at www.cpl.ie