Role: Payroll Operations specialist at major banking institution ( 2000) + employees
Reporting to: Payroll Analyst
Location: IFSC, Dublin City Centre
Division: HR Shared Services
- Preparation and processing of monthly payroll run
- Sending data to external Payroll Vendor monthly
- Balancing and review of all output investigation and correction of errors associated with the auditing of payroll data.
- Processing of all types of payments and deductions including overtime, grossed-up adjustments, taxsaver schemes, incentives, etc.
- Preparation and processing of manual and off-cycle paymentspreparation of payroll related journal entries.
- Processing adjustments related to terminated employees, such as payments after leaving, recovery of advance payments, special payment packages in case of redundancy, etc.
- Responsible for preparation and submission of payroll related reports to internal and external parties including statutory reporting.
- Responsible for maintaining and developing country procedures to ensure alignment with HR policy and local legislative compliance, propose changes for improvement to the Payroll Manager
- To ensure that all relevant procedures associated with this role are fully documented and reviewed on a regular basis
- Assisting in the testing of all system, tax updates, version upgrades and enhancements to the systems as needed.
- Provide information to employees and HRs on Pay and HR related issues
- Communicate professionally, effectively, timely and courteously
- Escalate any issues to the HRSS SD Manager where appropriate
- This position will also require the candidate to act as an agent for the Customer Service Centre and other ad hoc team responsibilities as required
- Full eligibilty to work in Ireland
- Strong Numerical and Analytical Skills
- Ability to Process a high volume of detailed work in a shrot time frame
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Previous experience in a payroll role
Send your cv to email@example.com or for further information call 01-9476303