-Data consolidation and validation experience with excellent attention to detail.
- Advanced Excel (VLOOKUP’s and pivots) are beneficial
- A good understanding of Payroll Process, tax and legal framework and IT systems.
- Customer Focus ensuring that employees payroll experience remains positive
- Self-starter with proven track record of working on own initiative as well as working with external providers and across organisational boundaries.
- A flexible approach to work, ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute within deadlines - Experience with Workday desirable
- IPASS or similar qualification desirable.
Assist in payroll preparation in support of an outsourced service model for weekly and monthly payrolls.
- Assist in payroll review for multiple payrolls and provide timely summary level Business Information to appropriate levels of management.
- Monitor the timely and effective management of employee requests and queries which are handled by the service provider.
- Complete data validation and data analysis from multiple sources, e.g. HR ERP, T&A, Comp & Benefit providers.
- Assist in ongoing service improvement by streamlining processes, eliminating waste and leveraging the service provider, e.g. process mapping within the payroll workflow.