My client, a busy furniture retail company require a payroll administrator to start as soon as possible in their office located in Newbridge office, Co. Kildare. This is a 6-9-month maternity leave cover and will start as soon as possible
The Payroll Administrator is responsible for ensuring timely, accurate and effective delivery of company’s payroll for its 120 plus employees. They will be responsible for the smooth running of the Sage Micro-pay and Softworks Time and Attendance system as well as other administrative duties related to invoicing, debtors and petty cash.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Process Weekly payroll for 120+ employees
· Monitoring basic, overtime/holiday hours/ commission
· Responsible for payroll returns through ROS
· Update time and attendance system
· Wages Bank a/c Reconciliations and Postings
· Wages Control A/C Postings/queries
· Bank Reconciliations and posting incoming payments to SAP
· Online Web incoming payments and PayPal Control A/C
· Processing of Invoices, credit notes through SAP system
· Filing returns through ROS
· Sending Monthly Debtor Statements, Debtor A/C Reconciliations etc.
· Maintaining Warehouse Petty Cash
· Strong customer service skills and quality focused.
· Possess a high degree of integrity and confidentiality
· Proven knowledge of payroll-related tax/legislative processes.
· Experience with Sage Micro-pay & SAP Business One desired
· Knowledge of HR / payroll business processes is an asset
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Pay- €13.26 or approx. 25k per annum
Start- As soon as possible, interview will be immediate
Location- Newbridge, Co. Kildare
Contract- 6-9 months maternity leave
If you are interested in this role and have the required skills, please apply directly or contact Kristin.firstname.lastname@example.org/ 0877073790