Payments Team Lead
Our client, a leading multinational Banking and Financial Services company are looking to recruit an ambitious and skilled Payment Operations Lead to join their team in their Dublin City Centre offices.
- Take ownership of internal controls to ensure risks and losses are always minimised.
- Day to day management of the cash payments team
- Interdepartmental liaison and representative for the team
- Daily, weekly, and monthly reporting as required
- Responsible for ensuring the team’s daily payments are correctly made through SWIFT messaging system within guidelines and procedures
- Managing and monitoring cash positions of a large volume of bank accounts across multiple jurisdictions and on multiple platforms.
- Thorough understanding of team’s daily process and risk these tasks are exposing the bank too
- Consistently and continuously looking for ways to review, change and streamline teams process to ensure maximum efficiency while maintaining the highest quality
Knowledge and Experience required
- BA Degree in Business, finance or other related field
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in Financial Services
- Fully Competent in MS Excel
- End to end cash products and liquidity management knowledge
- Knowledge of financial markets and products is essential, as is experience in the use of SWIFT and other payments systems for confirming and settling these products