Patient Care Specialist - Northern Ireland
Our client are a leading healthcare service provider supplying a range of respiratory services to thousands of patients at their homes across Northern Ireland.
This full time role is a new position to support business growth and the selected candidate will play a key role in the expansion of the business across Northern Ireland.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining existing customers and winning new business in this expanding market by promoting our range of products and services to key stakeholders in hospitals and community integrated teams.
Key activities of the role include;
- Set up/ installation of homecare devices such as CPAP, NIV, Invasive Ventilation
- Assist at patients homes and at hospital locations across all Trusts
- Manage patient home installations, clinic installations/support, training and compliance activities with patients and clinicians
- Manage patient follow up post install: to include telephone calls, post install home visits and compliance follow up. Will need to communicate feedback to prescribing centres.
- To support clinical training & educational workshops in key centres across all Trusts
- Attendance at Respiratory Conferences/Meetings when required
- A qualified nurse/physiotherapist/ medical technician with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in hospital and/or homecare environments
- A person with exceptional communication skills, with proven ability to present, train, mentor and influence to variety customers
- Sales experience with the ability to develop and maintain strong business relationships with key customers is desirable
- Proven attention to detail and follow through
- Computer literate/practical working IT skills
- Full driving licence
- Ideally residing within 50 miles of Belfast
- Competitive salary & pension plan
- Expensed company vehicle, fuel card, laptop and mobile telephone.
- Extensive training provided
To apply please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Brian on +353 87 222 6752