PARTNER OVERSIGHT ANALYST
One of Irelands leading Life Insurance, Employee Benefits providers required a partner oversight analyst to implement EIOPA guidelines and IDD governance. You will be a QFA qualified candidate, responsible for on boarding new partners, outsourced service providers management, and complaints handling for all business lines. This role reports to the partner oversight manager and you will be expected to assist with presenting to the Risk Advisory Committee and Risk Committee on a quarterly basis.
- Partner on boarding - Our client needs to select distribution channels that are appropriate for the target market. Due diligence is therefore needed to be carried out to ensure that the product, target market and the type of partner are aligned. All partners selected need to go through a due diligence process before they are authorised to act as a partner of Our client.
- Partner Monitoring - The Central Bank of Ireland expects that where an insurance undertaking becomes aware of any issues with any of its partners that are relevant and material to the distribution of the undertaking’s products by the intermediary, that the undertaking has a framework in place to manage and remediate such issues. Therefore, appropriate controls and governance structures are established to monitor and guarantee adequate oversight of partner activities.
- Outsourced service providers - It is the responsibility of the partner oversight function to ensure that appropriate controls and governance structures are established to monitor and guarantee adequate oversight on outsourced activities.
- Complaints - It is the responsibility of partner oversight to handle the complaints received for all Our client business lines.
- Typically holds a bachelor’s degree or other business type qualification such as QFA diploma
- 5-8 years’ financial services/insurance industry experience
- Previous exposure to EIOPA Guidelines and IDD legislation would be an advantage
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of investment products and operation processes in an Insurance environment would be an advantage
- Computer literacy: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Continental European language capability is desirable
- International company experience is desirable
For more information, please contact Peter Casey on 019476205 or firstname.lastname@example.org