CPL Insurance are currently working on a fantastic role, partnering with a leading Insurance company here in Dublin's North right beside the city centre. This wonderful part time opportunity will be ideal for someone looking for a challenging role, a wonderful company and a 4 DAY work week.
- Part of your role will be to develop, negotiate and profitably underwrite new/existing business.
- Deliver exceptional customer service while meeting SLA's
- Working within the regulatory framework and you will identify and escalate any risks to the business
- Improve quality of underwriting and risk selection in support of delivery of financial objectives
- Ad-hoc duties and training as required.
You will ideally be CIP qualified however APA qualification will be also favourable, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in underwriting commercial property and liability across both new and existing business. You will possess strong Industry knowledge and have the ability to communicate and negotiate effectively. You will have a proven track record to deliver exceptional customer service as well as the ability to apply critical thinking as part of the underwriting process. This is a fantastic opportunity with a leading Insurance company here in Ireland