CPL HR are seeking an experienced Part time HR and Organisation Specialist on behalf of a Semi State Energy organisation on a 3 month part time contract based in Dublin City
- Undertake research to gather insights into the companys ways of working to understand pros and cons ,To help introduce new ways of working.
- Determine best practice policy on remote working.
- Responsible for determining the future workplace needs .
- Design the new leadership model to work in a new context and determine the capability gaps
- Consult with the internal stakeholders such as staff and management
- Responsible for the implementation and the communications plan on an agreed approach across the group introducing project management techniques and standards.
- HR degree or relevant qualification
- 5+ years' experience in Hr role
- CIPD accredited (Essential)
- Organisation and planning skills with a proven record in delivering organisational development and change management programmes.
- Understanding of organisational issues and challenges.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
For further information please contact Sarah Fitzharris on 01 9476328 or email your CV to Sarah.firstname.lastname@example.org