Customer Advisor– Banking - Tallaght
CPL are partners to a leading brand in the Banking industry and have enviable opportunities available to Recent Graduates or Experienced Customer Service professionals who want the to kick start their career, in a professional, forward focussed and customer centric environment.
To be successful you will:
- Be ambitious & motivated to pursue a career within Financial Services
- Be someone who believes in the importance of the customer and excited by the future of banking and the rapidly changing landscape that lies ahead
- Be proud of your experience, and your ability to communicate and build rapport, with your customers
- Have used any online systems or databases in a previous postition
- Be a valued colleague and team member, who is easily adaptable to change in a diverse & forward-thinking environment
As a Business Online Advisor you will:
- Be Providing best in class customer care and providing clear solutions to inbound/outbound customer queries
- Promoting the brand’s strategy consistently and effectively to transition customers across to the online and phone banking platforms.
- Perform and approach your role to the standards expected of leading contact centre standards
- Have a strong and developed knowledge of products, services and digital offering
- Positively contribute to your team by actively engaging in team meetings and culture
What’s on Offer:
- Full On-site Training – consistent after initial training period
- 360 supports to pursue Professional Exams including all fees
- Excellent Location & On-site facilities
- Excellent Entry salary with increments as you pass exams
- Great colleagues & management!
If you would like further information, including a full copy of the job description in confidence please provide an updated copy of your CV or Contact Ross on: Ross.email@example.com Or Call her on 01-6146045 for a confidential chat.