Fantastic opportunity for a Part Qualified Accountant to join a leading insurance firm and become part of their growing finance team. The successful applicant will work directly with the Finance Manager and will gain board exposure to a number of varied finance tasks.
- Assist in quarter end ledger close process for local and group reporting within agreed timeframes including the reconciliation of relevant balance sheet accounts
- Assist in the preparation of the draft financial statements of all local entities;
- Cash flow preparation and analysis.
- Internal group reporting and consolidation
- Assist in tracking of expense reports and analysis of reporting versus budget, prior year and forecast including variance analysis and commentary for circulation to management
- Assisting with internal and external auditors.
- Participate in ad hoc duties + projects as they present within the team.
- Part-qualified ACCA, ACA , CIMA
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in a similar role;
- Experience in the Financial Services industry
- Preparation or audit of Financial Statements experience;
For more information please contact Rosy on 01 947 6225 or firstname.lastname@example.org