I am currently seeking to recruit a Legal Administrator for a leading insurance company. The ideal candidate will have experience within a law firm or legal department but strong administrators from any industry will be considered.
The successful candidate will join a very fast paced and challenging environment with the opportunity to gain expert knowledge of the industry.
This is initially a 6 month contract with a possibility of extension.
- Provide legal secretarial support to Solicitors
- Processing incoming mail
- Accurately entering and monitoring calendar activity
- Opening new files
- Coordinating and scheduling with barristers, opposing counsel, expert and factual witnesses, and other external vendors
- Prepare general correspondence, pleadings and subpoenas
- Drafting various legal documents
- At least 6 months experience as a paralegal/legal administrator/legal secretary
- Solid knowledge / understanding of local, jurisdictional court rules and procedures
- Excellent communication, organization and grammar skills
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, Adobe, and PowerPoint
- Organizational Agility
- Excellent Time & Project Management Skills
Interested and think you're a good fit? Submit your application or contact Shauna: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 614 6059