Cpl are urgently recruiting an Organisation Design Manager for a multinational retail organisation based in South Dublin for an immediate start for project work for a short term contract. The candidate should demonstrate strong data experience and have organisational chart experience as they work alongside stakeholders to develop structures that are aligned to the business strategy.
- Maintain cost conscious headcount reporting and headcount governance processes
- Maintain leadership structure charts
- Managing agreed change programmes
- Developing changes to improve systems, processes and reporting
- Maintaining links with the UK OD team to understand change programmes, OD principles, work levels, job descriptions etc.
- Developing and refining RACIs and job descriptions for change programme
- Working with the relevant People teams to identify people impacts of structure change and agree the approach
- Working in partnership with stakeholders to understand organisation change requirements
- Qualification in Project Management or in Human Resources would be a distinct advantage
- 3-5 years’ experience working in any of the above areas
- Experience of managing data and insight reporting
- Experience of managing change projects, either internally or as an external consult
- Planning and organisational skills
- Building relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Attention to detail and numeracy skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
As this role requires an urgent fill, please call me if you have minimum notice period or if you are available to start work immediately with the relevant experience on 01 6146174 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with you CV in Word format.