My client, a market-leading IT Solutions company, have an excellent career opportunity for a results-driven professional to lead a Back Office team in providing top-tier Customer Support to one of their largest clients. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to influence various stakeholders which will enable them to boost their professional profile. This is a KPI-based role wherein the successful candidate will be measured on their demonstrated ability to complete tasks to tight deadlines on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Act as the main point-of-contact for the client and their customers, resolving complex queries, escalations and delivering a high standard of Customer Service at all times.
- Leading a team by example in completing assigned activities efficiently and to a high standard.
- Overseeing daily processing volumes and monitoring team performance.
- Call-handling and other ad-hoc duties as they arise.
- Preparation of key performance reports ahead of client-facing review meetings.
- Providing ongoing advice to Senior Management on process improvement and best practice.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is essential for this role.
- Strong Customer Service and Administration skills are essential for this role.
- Previous experience leading a team is highly desirable.
To apply, or for a confidential chat, contact Anna directly on 01 614 6096 or email Anna.Fanning@cpl.ie.