Operations Manager Role. Learning & Development business.
We have been retained to hire an Operations Manager for our clients Learning & Development business.
You will develop and execute all key delivery, action plans and growth strategies for the business within ROI.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high performing team with strict adherence to governance, performance and professionalism. A key objective of this role is to provide effective leadership to ensure the high-performance culture is maintained and developed. Key tasks include the support and direction to the team across all divisions. These divisions include Public Training, In-Company Training and On-Line Training servicing the Professional Development, Healthcare, E-Learning, Health & Safety and Driver Training sectors.
Maintaining and securing all accreditations from the relevant training bodies is a fundamental task and key to the success of this business.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for growth in Revenue, Margins and PBT in line with budget and targets set.
The role is based from Dublin or Cork, however some travel may be required across the island of Ireland.
- 10 years + experience in Commercial management and experience of the Training sector
- Strong commercial outlook and entrepreneurial approach to thinking creatively for clients and for the business
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership skills
- Highly motivated and committed to building strong, deep professional relationships with customers and colleagues
- High adaptability to change and able to execute quickly i.e. long-term strategic thinking to implementing immediate actions
- Strong analytical and organisational skills including the ability to influence stakeholders to adopt new tools and processes
For more information on the role, please reach out to Hazel Greer | CPL Executive Search.
Hazel.email@example.com or 087 266 7289