Cpl Healthcare is an international provider of healthcare staffing services, With over 25 years experience in the healthcare industry. We support both public and private sector organisations by providing full-time, part-time, contract and agency staffing in Nursing, Medical, Allied Health Professionals, Healthcare Assistants, Social Care Workers. Each of our recruitment services is designed with one goal in mind – to make the process as simple and hassle-free as possible for both employer and employee.
The Operation Manager will form part of the senior leadership team within Cpl Healthcare. The main focus of the role will be to manage the Agency’s day to day operations including but not limited to our three key pillars; client, candidate & staff management. This role will also include managing KPI’s, winning new business and leading by example.
- Manage and ensure the smooth running of the day to day operations of the Agency
- Ensure internal agency staffing levels are kept to budget, to ensure effective running of the agency
- Ensure team KPI’s are met on a weekly basis
- Business development (existing and new)
- Liaise directly with all Cpl Healthcare Clients
- Manage complaints / feedback received from clients and agency workers
- Attend client meetings
- Manage new clients – on boarding of new clients etc
- Complete daily and weekly reports for the Cpl Healthcare internal management team
- Hiring and managing the Agency team , and ensuring all the agency team are fully trained/competent in the agency business
- Conduct individual performance reviews with all direct reports
- Liaise with Client Relationship Managers (CRM’s) to ensure all agency divisions run smoothly regarding the recruitment of staff, placement of staff, payroll queries etc.
- Liaise directly with Shared services and IT and other internal services to ensure effective operation of agency business
- Project manage Agency Tenders
- Stay updated with current healthcare trends both nationally and internationally
- Must deliver to KPI’s with IT systems/projects
- Reports directly to the Director and be part of the senior leadership team provide you with the best candidates for your business.