***Operations Manager - Financial Services***
Our client, a dynamic financial services institution, are now expanding & looking to hire an experienced Operations Manager to join their services centre leadership team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for highly ambitious applicants to further develop their career in a truly world-class, highly successful organisation & further developed their management skills. If youre interested, please apply!
As a key part of the Operations Management team, you will be tasked with delivering on all aspects of business processes, driving efficiencies, undertaking performance analysis & delivering on group KPIs & client SLAs.
You will also work closely with senior management on strategic planning & improvement projects, build on existing client relationships & lead the employees & team leaders within your division.
Your Skills/Experience that we need:
- 3rd level degree qualified ideally in business studies or a related discipline.
- 4-5+ years leadership experience within a services or call centre environment.
- APA qualified is essential.
- QFA qualified would be an advantage.
- Proven experience in managing people & teams.
- Excellent ability to utilise MI systems & reporting tools.
- Proven ability to work on your own initiative & deliver individual projects.
This permanent job is being offered with a salary of 45-60k depending on experience. In addition to this, there is also an excellent full benefits package & bonus as well as future career growth potential.
How to Apply:
If youre interested in applying or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick in complete confidence on 061221701 or email your Cv to email@example.com
For a full list of open jobs, have a look at www.cpl.ie