We are currently recruiting a Operations Manager for a food Manufacturing client based in Co Antrim. The client are a large multinational and a top 10 employer in Northern Ireland
The operations Managers are accountable for leading their area of responsibility to achieve the performance of the factory ensuring operational effectiveness is maximised. To ensure Company & site KPI’s are met, high technical standards are maintained and to achieve quality standards through the development of people, processes and systems.
- Proven management and leadership experience within a FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Experience working to technical standards and targets with ability to demonstrate understanding and accountability.
- Proven people management experience i.e. managing a team through effective use of performance reviews, coaching, training and disciplinary procedures as required.
- Previous leadership experience engaging and developing people.
- Proven track record of achievement in financial improvements within area of responsibility.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to liaise with varying stakeholders at all levels, both internal and external.
- CI skills and techniques.
- Change agent; ability to demonstrate a track record of delivering sustainable change initiatives and results.
- Commercial acumen and financial awareness.
To Discuss this role or any other role within food manufacturing please call Seamus on 02890725625, or send your CV using the link.