Operations Finance Analyst
Reporting to the site Finance Manager the Operations Finance Analyst will assist in the completion of month end accounts, budgets & forecasting, prepare new product costings, completion of Balance Sheet recs including Stocks and other analysis
- Contribute to the completion of the month end management accounts and reporting.
- Valuation of stocks and reconciliation from book to actual. Investigate variances and Report.
- New product costings and packaging initiatives, working within cross functional (e.g. production and procurement) team, to ensure that correct and accurate costings are completed.
- Budget completion with the site management team & reporting
Provide ongoing support to the finance and site teams, and deal with ad hoc report preparation and queries arising
- CIMA, ACCA or CPA qualified or almost qualified.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Advanced Excel skills are essential and excellent overall MS Office/computer literacy.
- AS400, JDE and Cognos skills would be an advantage.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.