Director of Operations
Our client, an international M&E Group, leading utility solutions provider, are seeking to recruit an experienced Director of Operations, to join the Substations and Windfarm division and coordinate the company operations internally to ensure an efficient working environment. The successful candidate will be Customer Orientated with experience in developing and implementing operational strategies and improvements.
The role involves:
- Lead for Quality, Operational & Compliance project productivity, including records, reports and document controls.
- Manage reports and performance in accordance with legislation and policies.
- Direct and coordinate all operational aspects of HSE & Quality.
- Resource, Sub Contractor and Material management.
- Ensure agreed Project productivity targets are achieved.
- Review process and improve team’s performance.
- Attend and engage fully in learning and development opportunities.
- Assist with the tenders, technical, buildability, procurement & productivity inputs.
- Business Development and branding.
- Strategy implementation, with approach across all ongoing projects both in terms of the present and going forward.
- Supplier and Client relations.
- Qualified as an Engineer or equivalent.
- Chartered Engineer or MBA, Higher Dip. (desirable)
- Commercial awareness and identification of opportunities for developing the business.
- Have senior construction industry management experience.
- Water, Telecom, Utilities experience is an advantage.
- Desirable Power biased experience.
- Be very well organised, solution oriented and proactive.
- Ability to communicate at all levels, verbal & written.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work with multiple deadlines.
Attractive permanent role. Remuneration is negotiable depending on candidates qualifications, experience, suitability and fit for the role. Benefits include pension contributions, learning and development opportunities, further education, career development, company vehicles, opportunities to travel, bike to work scheme, company laptop, company phone, flexible working arrangements and many more.
This is an immediate role. If you desire to embrace training and development and progress within a business, please contact: Sandra at email@example.com for enquiries.