A unique opportunity has arisen with a world renowned firm based in Dublin City Centre. This opportunity is a centralised role within a highly successful business and a driven and successful team. This is initially a one year fixed term contract with a view to permanency.
- Manage the professional services agreements, engagement paperwork, management information, compilation of meeting/presentation material,
- Arrange meetings at client facilities,
- Invoicing in conjunction with shared service engagements team,
- Travel coordination, MD monthly expenses,
- Minute weekly pipeline meetings / circulate actions,
- Client PowerPoint presentations, draft client proposals,
- Arrange Consultant/client meetings,
- Revenue analysis on key accounts as required.
- Liaising with Facilities re repairs, upkeep of office
- Event organisation including client events
- Liaising with IT helpdesk
- Talent support administration including setting up interviews, coordinate new hire orientation
- Will have at least 4 years administration experience at senior level
- Will be adept at working in a multifaceted role
- Will be driven and enjoy working to a high standard
- Will have superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Will have strong attention to detail
- Third level qualification
Contact Eimear with any queries.