We are one of Ireland’s most established life assurance companies. We have a reputation for reliability and efficiency and are committed to our customers.
We have been helping our customers look after their life protection, pension and investment needs for over 180 years.
This opportunity is intially a 9 month contract, however over 80% of these would progress into full time permanent positions.
As an Administrator, your role will be to assist in providing a first-class and proactive service to both internal and external customers on the company’s portfolio. You will also ensure that quality standards are achieved and that all regulatory requirements are adhered to / implemented in all areas of your work.
It’s a busy and very varied role that will see you:
- Deal with a wide range of queries from Brokers and Customers both internal and external, processing requests within agreed service levels.
- Updating and processing policy requests and amendments.
- Supporting senior team members with work processes and complex problems within administrative procedures.
- Suggest ways to improve how we work and communicate with others.
- Previous experience in a similar role in the Life Assurance industry.
- QFA qualified or currently be undertaking QFA studies.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Strong customer service ethos, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills, confident and conscientious.
- Ability to work within a team and relate well to other team members.
- Excellent organisational and administration skills (PC skills).
Please apply via this post for immediate consideration, unfortunately if you do not have the relevant experience or qualifications you will not be considered for this role. Send your CV to: russell.ramsden@cpl to discuss further.