Title: Operations Support Administrator – Banking - Cabinteely
CPL are partners to a leading brand in the Banking industry and have enviable opportunities available to Recent Graduates or Individuals with Some Administration Experience who want the opportunity to kick start their career, in a professional, forward focussed and customer centric environment.
This role will provide full Extensive Onsite Training . You will have full on-site training, and on-going support to develop yourself. This is an environment where delivering for the customer is the focus, and as an employee you will be central to that delivery.
To be successful you will:
- Be ambitious & motivated to pursue a career within Financial Services
- Have proficient organisation skills with a strong attention to detail
- Be someone who believes in the importance of the customer and excited by the future of banking and the rapidly changing landscape that lies ahead
- Have experience in other office or administrative roles
- Be a valued colleague and team member, who is easily adaptable to change in a diverse & forward-thinking environment
- Hold a Level 8 Degree, OR a Leaving cert or (International equivalent) with minimum English & Maths
As an Operations Support Administrator you will:
- Complete all activities in accordance with Operational procedures and Control Standards
- Support the Team Lead and Management on overall priorities and goals
- Support the implementation of effective customer centric processes
- Engage with colleagues, customers and branches to resolve queries and requests
- Report any incidents & breaches, operational issues to Team Lead
- Take Responsibility for own workload and managing work queues to completion/resolution
What’s on Offer:
- Full On-site Training – consistent after initial training period
- Excellent Location & On-site facilities
- Excellent Entry salary
- Great colleagues & management!
If you would like further information, including a full copy of the job description in confidence please provide an updated copy of your CV or Contact Ross on: Ross.firstname.lastname@example.org Or Call her on 01-6146045 for a confidential chat.