This is an immediate start part time role 20hours per week- 35k+ - Must have relevant experience
6month contract initally
My client based in the city centre is looking for an Office Manager who is eager to accept challenges and help organise daily administrative activities.You will act on behalf of executives and teams to deliver communications to internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
The ideal candidate would have Project and Process Management experience
About the role
As an Office Manager, you will execute complex tasks and coordinate operations and processes to support one or more executives or teams. You will partner with business leaders and internal colleagues to deliver the best quality support to their day-to-day activities.
- You will ensure adherence to corporate policy and standard methodologies related to confidential and personal information, time and expense policy compliance, etc.
- Coordinate purchasing of equipment and supplies for teams in accordance with procurement and vendor processing standards.
- Handle administrative processes and workflow for executives and teams to balance competing priorities and conflicting partners.
- Calendar Management, booking systems, chase compliance.
- Integrate new joiners to the team and you will coordinate engagement activities in the company.
- Operational processes such as time and expense reporting, booking resources and meeting space, etc.
- You will help us solve everyday irregularities.
- You can demonstrate total ownership and end to end thinking in independently coordinating office logistics and team support.
- You provide an outstanding customer service to employees and partners in all matters and communications.
- Microsoft Office: including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Process and project management- including prioritization, problem-solving, and efficiency
- Customer Service - including managing expectations of senior-level partners regarding difficult or sensitive issues
- Communication - including persuasion and negotiation
Please contact Aisling Bowden via mail or call 01 9476343
Job Types: Part time, Temporary
Salary: €35,000.00 /year