I am looking to speak with experienced receptionist/administration candidates who are looking for part-time administration roles in Cork.
- Supporting senior managers with general office administration
- Maintaining the office space and ordering supplies
- First point of contact for customers/clients
- Support with diary management and booking of meeting rooms
- Answer busy phones and route calls/take messages appropriately
- At least 1 year reception/administration experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced office environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office i.e. Outlook, Word and Excel
If interested in registering with Cpl, please email Rory.Colgan@cpl.ie with your updated C.V.